1) Once arriving into Melbourne Airport, take the Skybus to Southern Cross Station. The Skybus departs from Melbourne Airport every 10 minutes and it is an approximate 30 minute journey. Tickets for Skybus can be pre purchased or purchased on arrival, for more information visit here.
2) From Southern Cross Station, take a VLine train to Geelong. Visit here for timetable information.
3) From Geelong Railway Station, take VLine Coach to Lorne. The bus will then drop off just outside Lorne Hotel. Please visit here for timetable information.
1) Gull Airport Service provides a bus from Melbourne Airport to Geelong with regular bus services. For timetable information (as vary on different days) please visit here.
Pick up information from Melbourne Airport can be found here.
2) The service drops off at Geelong Railway Station. From Geelong Railway Station, take VLine Coach to Lorne on the Warrnambool - Melbourne via Apollo Bay & Geelong line
The closest stop is “Lorne Hotel/Great Ocean Road”.
Please visit the PTV website for timetable information.
1) Taxis are another option from Melbourne Airport to Lorne. This is an expensive option with an approximate cost of $288. There is a taxi rank outside Terminals 1, 2 and 3.
1) Melbourne Airport has six car rental companies located on site. All have offices on the ground floor of the short term car park, and information desks in the Melbourne Airport domestic terminals. Please visit here for further information.